If you’re new to Consumerism Commentary or just nostalgic, here are some articles from the first half of November in prior years. From November 2006:
* Is a Wal-Mart Sale CNN-Newsworthy?
* Secrets and Myths About Salary Your Employer Doesn’t Want You to Know
* Solved an Algebra Equation at Work
* Bond Issued to Fund Vaccinations for 500 Million Children
* My Company’s Stock Purchase Plan, Take 2
* Car Almost Done With Repairs: What Do I Need to Look For?
* Where Do Hedge Fund Professional Spend Their Money?
* What’s in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Investment Accounts?
* Review: The Smartest Investment Book You’ll Ever Read by Daniel R. Solin
* 7 Ways to Save Money While Maintaining Your Extravagant Lifestyle
* My Company’s Stock Purchase Plan, Take 3
* What is Your Biggest Weakness?
From November 2005:
* Three Worst House Buying Excuses
* Reasonable and Customary
* Your Credit Report Affects Your Cards
* redit Card Solicitation to the Extreme
* Fewer Women in Hedge Funds
* The Rich Can Teach Us a Thing or Two
* Gift Cards Denote Laziness?
From the first half of November 2004:
And from the first half of November 2003: