I know it’s a little late, but here are some great posts from my fellow MoneyBlogNetwork bloggers (and some others) from the past week.
* JLP from AllThingsFinancials shares why he hates infomercials. Also, I have to apologize to JLP for having a brain freeze and not mentioning him in the MoneyBloggerPodcast interview I did a few weeks ago.
* Five Cent Nickel shared his experience of opening an account with HSBC Direct. Did you know you can quickly compare those ever-changing online savings interest rates? I bet you did.
* Jim from Blueprint points out that there is no multiple insurance discount with GEICO, only Zuul.
* Million Dollar Goal wrote an informative primer on inflation.
* Nina from Sitting Pretty disclosed the fact that her family cannot live without a cleaning service. Sometimes the expense is worth much more than saving the money.
Don’t forget to sign up for the first MoneyBlogNetwork giveaway, Don’t Worry, Make Money, by Richard Carlson.
Updated December 29, 2010 and originally published February 5, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.