In case you haven’t been visiting Consumerism Commentary for a year or two, here are some of the articles you may have missed. These are from April 23-30, 2006:
* Apr. 24: The Penny Costs More Than One Cent (5 comments)
* Apr. 24: Good News: Get Your Degree in Two Weeks (5 comments)
* Apr. 25: Fancy Weddings on a Budget (11 comments)
* Apr. 25: Top MBA Employers (7 comments)
* Apr. 26: Even Lousy CEOs Get Great Pay (3 comments)
* Apr. 27: GMAC Online Savings Account (6 comments)
* Apr. 27: The World of a Super Spoiled Teenager (13 comments)
* Apr. 28: TIAA-Cref Funded My SEP IRA (4 comments)
During this time in 2004, Consumerism Commentary was on “vacation” for several months. Thanks to everyone who’s been following along with my journey over these past few years.
Updated May 1, 2007 and originally published April 23, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.