Here are some posts from years past at Consumerism Commentary. There wasn’t much from last year. From July 16-22, 2006:
* The Top 25 Money Tips of All Time, Part 5
* The Real Estate Value of Backyard Improvements
From July 16-22, 2005:
* Spend Less in Retirement?
* Accounting is Sexy Now
* Concerts in Central Park
* Career Advice
* Overpriced Cities
* Does the Merchandise Have Large Talons?
* Shopping Addiction
On July 22, 2004, I made a triumphant return back to Consumerism Commentary from a short hiatus.
* Lack of Updates
My first post on Consumerism Commentary was on July 16, 2003. Here are the significant posts from that date through July 22, 2003:
* Welcome and About Me
* Monk-Like Discipline
* Owning a Home, Owing Money
* Save Early and Often for Retirement
* Stay-at-Home Husband
* Basic Advice for Future Millionaires
Don’t miss out on future posts! Subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed.
Published or updated July 22, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.