I’m continuing a retrospective this entire year, to benefit new readers who may have missed these articles the first time around. Here is a taste of what you may have missed this week over the past few years. From January 22-31, 2006, a particularly productive week:
* Introducing the MoneyBlogNetwork — yes, today is the anniversary of the Network!
* Money Transferred to Debt
* What To Do When Your Bank Is Merging
* Perhaps It Was Gold-Plated
* McDonald’s Corporate Responsibility
* Saving is Anti-American
* False Tax Returns Cost NYC Millions
* Tax Filing Time, I’m Going To Owe
* Income Disparity by State
* Giving Incentives Away With The House
* Overspending vs. Underearning
* A Look at Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
* Underpaid or Overtitled?
That’s quite a bit to handle for now, so I’ll get to my posts from this week in 2005 and 2004 in a separate post tomorrow.