New to Consumerism Commentary? Here’s a flashback of what you may have missed this week last year. From February 8-15, 2006, a particularly busy period:
* Feb. 11: First Look: Ev’reward
* Feb. 12: Stupid Investment of the Week: Teach Me to Trade (big discussion)
* Feb. 12: Top Earning Musicians in 2005
* Feb. 12: My Money Mistake #1: Not Knowing My Net Worth
* Feb. 13: Where Should Teens Stash Their Cash
* Feb. 13: Financial Responsibility More Important Than Hot Sex
* Feb. 14: Don’t Buy Stuff You Cannot Afford
* Feb. 14: Time to Buy Gold or Not?
* Feb. 15: Seven Tax Mistakes You Might Make Part 1 and Part 2
* Feb. 15: A Look at The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner by David Bach
I’ll post some links to interesting articles from 2005 tomorrow.