New to Consumerism Commentary? Here’s a flashback of what you may have missed this week last year. From February 8-15, 2006, a particularly busy period:
* Feb. 11: First Look: Ev’reward
* Feb. 12: Stupid Investment of the Week: Teach Me to Trade (big discussion)
* Feb. 12: Top Earning Musicians in 2005
* Feb. 12: My Money Mistake #1: Not Knowing My Net Worth
* Feb. 13: Where Should Teens Stash Their Cash
* Feb. 13: Financial Responsibility More Important Than Hot Sex
* Feb. 14: Don’t Buy Stuff You Cannot Afford
* Feb. 14: Time to Buy Gold or Not?
* Feb. 15: Seven Tax Mistakes You Might Make Part 1 and Part 2
* Feb. 15: A Look at The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner by David Bach
I’ll post some links to interesting articles from 2005 tomorrow.
Published or updated February 13, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.