This year I’m looking back by linking to some of the more interesting posts from this week in previous years. Here are some from February 16-22, 2006:
* Feb. 16: We DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Need No SteenkinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ $1,000,000 for Retirement
* Feb. 16: Ben Stein Protects America
* Feb. 18: Comcast Neglected to Mention
* Feb. 20: Flexo’s First Getaway
* Feb. 21: Tax Bill or Tax Refund, Which is Better?
* Feb. 22: Honda Hybrid at $10,000
From February 16-22, 2005:
Published or updated February 21, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.