If you’re new to Consumerism Commentary, you may have missed these articles from this time last year or two years ago. Here are some of the highlights. From May 16-22, 2006:
* May 16: How to Succeed: Be a Jerk
* May 16: Baby on the Way? Get Ready to be Shocked!
* May 18: Get More From Your Money
* May 19: Investing in Banks is Boring but Sexy
* May 21: Buying My Way in Shape
* May 22: Da Vinci Code is Second Largest Worldwide Release
* May 22: Suze Orman’s Money Smarts Quiz for Graduates
* May 22: Time for Student Loan Consolidation
* May 22: Money Stats for Twentysomethings
From May 16-22, 2005, another year earlier:
Although my archives here date back to July 2003, in May 2004, I was taking a short hiatus from Consumerism Commentary.