Chances are you have been reading Consumerism Commentary for less than a year. If that’s true, then you’ve missed a bit of what I’ve written in the past few years. Here is a selection of articles from this week in previous years. From June 8-15, 2006:
* June 8: Maybe Lend Money to Your Friends
* June 8: Deceptive Credit Card Offers, Part 3: Over-Limit Fees
* June 9: Deceptive Credit Card Offers, Part 4: Due Times
* June 9: Evaluating a Purchasing Decision: Panasonic Camcorder
* June 9: American Total Net Worth (and Debt) Increasing Fast
* June 12: The Good Thing About The MarketÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Poor Performance
* June 13: Most Families Manage Money Well?
* June 14: You Will Go to the Moon
* June 15: Getting Paid for Changing Your Flights
From June 8-15, 2005:
I’m looking forward to many more years at Consumerism Commentary, and I’m always looking for ways to improve. I’m running a survey to that effect, so please help me out.