My friend Nickel is celebrating the second anniversary of his blog, FiveCentNickel. Did you know that Consumerism Commentary has been around since July 2003? I’m looking forward to my fourth anniversary. In the mean time, here are some articles from this week in some of those prior years. From May 1-7, 2006:
* May 2: Sell Your Life Insurance Policy (5 comments)
* May 3: Ten Free Ways to Improve Sleep, Part 1 (9 comments)
* May 3: Comments From the World’s Richest Person (4 comments)
* May 4: Ten Free Ways to Improve Sleep, Part 2 (2 comments)
* May 4: The Finance of Sleep Loss (4 comments)
* May 4: Develop Your Brand: Paris Hilton (3 comments)
* May 5: Looking for Apartments (5 comments)
* May 5: Online Savings Accounts in the New York Times (no comments)
* May 7: Looking for Apartments, Update 1 (5 comments)
From May 1-7, 2005:
In May 2004 I was taking a break from Consumerism Commentary, so there are no articles to share from this week during that year. To make sure you don’t miss any future articles, subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed.
Updated May 3, 2007 and originally published May 2, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.