Here’s what I’ve found interesting in the blogosphere in the past week.
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity describes his credit card strategy.
* AllFinancialMatters wonders who pays $300 for a purse.
* FiveCentNickel is looking for recommendations for noise-cancelling headphones.
* Free Money Finance has some thoughts about socially-responsible investing.
* Mighty Bargain Hunter wants to be a better planner to control his financial health.
* MyMoneyBlog has a tip for getting an automatic credit line increase at CitiBank.
* Get Rich Slowly has some thoughts about the guy whose lies made him an Internet celebrity facing foreclosure. Some people think this guy is headed to do well with his life, but to me he seems like a lying loser who will look for the easy way out and find himself with big problems. Lying to get what you want is not a winning attribute.
Updated October 29, 2006 and originally published October 28, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.