While I’m on vacation and visiting family in Santa Barbara, and traveling to southern California tomorrow through Saturday, Consumerism Commentary has been featuring guest bloggers this week. It’s been interesting to have a variety of viewpoints and some new voices here. In fact, there’s more coming for the remainder of the week.
Here’s a rundown of what we’ve had so far.
* Stop, Drop, Roll, by NCN of No Credit Needed
* The Real Estate Bust Around the Block, by SVB from The Digerati Life
* The Case Against Gold, by Lazy Man of Lazy Man and Money
* Gradual Frugality, by Leo from Zen Habits
* How Not to Buy a Car, by KMC from Advanced Personal Finance
Please join me in appreciating these original articles provided by guest bloggers by reading their posts, participating in the discussions, and visiting their blogs or other websites. I will get back to regular content next week, but in the meantime there are more guest posts lined up. Look for original articles from The Frugal Duchess, Getting Green, and more in the next few days.