* Does Drinking Help Your Career? Regular drinkers make 10% to 14% more money than those who do not drink, according to the study [Yahoo].
* Rewards roller coaster: Tips for navigating credit-card rewards programs. Assessing which card is the best deal is no mean feat but, after you narrow your choices based on your consumer tendencies, do the math [MarketWatch].
* NY, NJ highest payers of property tax. New Jersey and New York homeowners face the highest property taxes in the United States [CNN Money].
* Robert Kiyosaki: Learn to Invest Like a Pro. This weekÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s column is surprisingly a lot tamer than most of his recent articles. His point is simple: invest in products that generate income now [GuruWatch]…
* The Boglehead’s Guide to Investing: Review of Chapter Three. The chapter focuses on stocks and bonds [Young and Broke].
* PimpYourPosts with PayPerPost. This mirrors how I feel about PayPerPost and similar services that pay bloggers for disguising ads as posts [BlogHerald].
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published October 4, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.