While the forecast is calling for rain all week where I live, the free gifts are raining down at Consumerism Commentary. Giveaway May continues right now with the twelfth freebie of the month. Today, with the help of Glen from Free From Broke, I will be giving away ING Direct and ShareBuilder’s “Gift of Stock.” This is a package designed to start savers on the path towards investing.
Free From Broke, the sponsor of today’s giveaway, is a personal finance blog where Glen shares information and articles on personal finances subjects, reviews of products, and personal stories.
The Gift of Stock from ING Direct and ShareBuilder includes:
- A $50 ShareBuilder gift card
- 5 Automatic Investment Plan trade credits
- The Motley Fool video series
In addition the the Gift of Stock, today’s winner will also receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Here is how to qualify for entering today’s giveaway:
Sign up for the Consumerism Commentary email newsletter. The first message you receive after confirming your subscription will welcome you to membership, and it will contain a secret word. If you are already a subscriber, don’t sign up again; your latest newsletter contains the secret word.
- Sign up for the Free From Broke email newsletter. Again, the first message after confirming will welcome you and contact a different secret word. If you are already a subscriber, your latest newsletter contains the secret word.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing both secret words to confirm you qualify for the giveaway.
- Optional: Send a message on Twitter to @bryanjbusch, host/producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, to wish him a happy birthday. Note: This will not affect your chances to win, but it could make Bryan happy.
As always, in order to win, you must complete all steps prior to 11:59 PM Eastern Time the night of May 17, 2011, continue to be a subscriber of both newsletters, and meet the requirements set forth in the Giveaway May introduction. The winner will be contacted within the next few weeks.