Following E*trade’s announcement that they were slightly increasing the interest rate on their Complete Savings Account to 3.15%, I’ve updated the list of savings and checking account interest yields. There have been a number of changes since the last update, including the following.
- UFB Direct dropped from 3.35% to 3.01%.
- Kirkpatrick Bank’s Savings Square dropped from 3.25% to 3.05%.
- E-Loan increased from 2.75% to 3.01%, plus they are offering a short promotion for new money at 3.75%.
- Presidential Bank decreased from 2.75% to 2.6%.
- VirtualBank decreased its entire hierarchy of rates with the lowest level down to 1.77%.
Due to popular demand, I’ve added iGoBanking to the list. This bank’s savings account is offering 3.28% APY currently, placing them towards the top of the list, below only OneUnited and Washington Mutual.