Here are a few articles I found interesting from the MoneyBlogNetwork and beyond over the past week.
* Mighty Bargain Hunter wrote about dollar cost averaging.
* Free Money Finance has some advice: if you want to get rich, get in shape.
* Five Cent Nickel has three don’t-miss tax deductions.
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity is encouraging people to open a Roth IRA right now.
* AllFinancialMatters shares some beefs with Social Security.
* Mapgirl’s Fiscal Challenge explains how she’ll help herself afford her own post-retirement healthcare.
* No Credit Needed does not use credit cards.
* Experiments in Finance turned one year old this week. Congratulations!
* Vince writes about Suze Orman teaming up with TD Ameritrade on GuruWatch.
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published January 21, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.