I went to my first show for coin collectors today. I’ve been getting into this new hobby over the past several months. It’s a hobby for fun, not necessarily investment. While I’ve been reading up on the activity in the past week, I also came across unrelated posts I enjoyed from the blogs in the MoneyBlogNetwork and beyond.
* AllFinancialMatters explains why 12b fees are evil.
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity has some tips for understanding your financial fortress.
* FiveCentNickel presents 12 simple ways to save money on utilities and the planet.
* Free Money Finance advises when to pay off your mortgage.
* Mighty Bargain Hunter looks at the latest American savings rate report, as did I.
* J.D. Roth shares self-defeating blogging behaviors on Meta. J.D. normally writes on Get Rich Slowly.
Congratulations the the money bloggers mentioned in articles in the New York Times and US News & World Report!
Updated June 17, 2014 and originally published February 4, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.