I went to my first show for coin collectors today. I’ve been getting into this new hobby over the past several months. It’s a hobby for fun, not necessarily investment. While I’ve been reading up on the activity in the past week, I also came across unrelated posts I enjoyed from the blogs in the MoneyBlogNetwork and beyond.
* AllFinancialMatters explains why 12b fees are evil.
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity has some tips for understanding your financial fortress.
* FiveCentNickel presents 12 simple ways to save money on utilities and the planet.
* Free Money Finance advises when to pay off your mortgage.
* Mighty Bargain Hunter looks at the latest American savings rate report, as did I.
* J.D. Roth shares self-defeating blogging behaviors on Meta. J.D. normally writes on Get Rich Slowly.
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published February 4, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.