My girlfriend and I managed to get almost all of our remaining “brick-and-mortar” gift shopping completed yesterday. Considering today’s snow and ice, I’m happy we don’t have to brave the crowds any longer. From now until the holidays, we will only be dealing with online stores. Here are some recent articles from the MoneyBlogNetwork and beyond.
* How the Heck Did This Woman Get a Mortgage?
* My Credit Bureau Feature Wishlist
* The Lies That (Some) Financial Advisers Tell
* How Much to Tip This Holiday Season
* Is Education Always a Good Investment?
* Invest in Yourself By Learning Things of Value
* Changing Habits and Thinking Long-Term About Personal Finance
* Get Those Credit Card Rate increases Canceled
* Energy Savings Tips
* 10 Frugal Things I Did to Avoid Writing
* Why You Should Embrace the Commercialism of the Holidays
* How to Find the Perfect Gift for the Lady in Your Life
* Help Your Family Buy a House and Make it an Investment
Updated December 29, 2010 and originally published December 2, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.