My little Civic got stuck in the snow in Queens no less than twice this weekend while helping my girlfriend move to a new location. I can’t say it was the best time of my life. Time Warner Cable showed up without any cable converter boxes, so that was a waste. This is the first I’ve been able to get online. Anyway, here are some articles from the past week I’ve enjoyed.
* AllFinancialMatters reviewed The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John Bogle.
* Blueprint for Financial Prosperity says fixed mortgage payments aren’t really fixed.
* FiveCentNickel looks at how your FICO score is determined.
* A bicycle saved Free Money Finance’s life.
* Mighty Bargain Hunter found a blank planchet in a roll of $1 Washington coins.
* Get Rich Slowly loves a huge tax refund.
* 2million wonders what he’ll do when he achieves a net worth of $2 million.
Updated March 19, 2007 and originally published March 18, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.