I hope you’re having a great weekend! The weather here has been quite hot and muggy. Here’s what was happening around the pfblogosphere this week, including the MoneyBlogNetwork members:
* Mighty Bargain Hunter has some thoughts about raising the minimum wage.
* Five Cent Nickel has some advice for declaring a home office tax deduction.
* Free Money Finance searches for the true cause of debt in America.
* JLP from AllFinancialMatters looks to index investing for taking the emotion out of investing.
* Jim from Blueprint for Financial Prosperity notes that George Mason University no longer requires the SAT scores from new applicants due to the test’s inherent biases.
* Speaking of standardized tests, City Girl’s Financial Blog looks at the costs of the MCAT exam.
* Laws of Finance shows that working in a firm isn’t all Hackman and Cruise.
* Mike from It’s Your Money: Money Musings has been posting about his advertures with prosper.com. Here’s an index of what he has written so far.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend… Watch a parade on Monday and support your local scholastic marching band or drum corps.
Updated December 29, 2010 and originally published May 28, 2006. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.