Here are some articles that caught my attention this past week. Think of this as my own personal Carnival of Personal Finance.
1. How to Improve Your Credit Score (Free Money Finance)
1. 1907 Salaries and Today (Blueprint for Financial Prosperity)
2. Time to Sell Your House and Rent? (Mighty Bargain Hunter)
3. Yesterday’s Market Drop in Perspective (All Financial Matters)
5. How to Profit From 0% Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers (Five Cent Nickel)
8. My Review of Intuit’s TurboTax (The Weary Consumer)
13. Goodbye Netflix, Hello Blockbuster (We’re in Debt)
21. Personal Finance and Families: How Much Detail Should The Kids Know? (The Simple Dollar)
Updated August 9, 2011 and originally published March 4, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.