Consumerism Commentary was mentioned on CNN Money, along with Get Rich Slowly, as one of the best blogs for improving your financial picture. To those of you visiting from article or possible the print magainze, welcome! Consider subscribing to the RSS feed for updates or starting with some of these articles and pages:
- About Consumerism Commentary
- The Reviews category, which includes book and product reviews
- Always Be Prepared: 5 Tips for Unexpected Job Loss
- The Cost of Buying a Home Over 30 Years
- How to Be the CFO of Your Own Life
- Be a Financial Advisor
- Should High Schools Require Money Management Classes?
- Quicken Hack: How to Track Airline Miles or Points
- Circuit City Wouldn’t Allow Me to Buy the Computer I Wanted
There are many more articles from the past 4 years, viewable by browsing the categories or data-based archives at the top of the page. If you have suggestions, they can be emailed to tips at this domain name.
Updated January 3, 2010 and originally published December 7, 2007. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.