Here are the most popular articles on Consumerism Commentary during the month of July 2008.
- The Correct Way to Pay Off Personal Debt: The Debt Avalanche
- 2007 New Jersey Homestead Rebate: Receive Up to $2,000
- Just Like Apple’s MobileMe, But Free (by Smithee)
- Net Worth Competition: Don’t Compare Yourself With Others
- Four Day Work Week: Is it a Good Idea?
- Your Opinion: Do Women Find Wealthy Men Attractive?
- Personal Income Statement, June 2008 (Net Income: $4,364)
- Personal Balance Sheet, June 2008 ($155,596, -1.5%)
- Heads Up: E*TRADE Bank Increasing Savings Account Interest Rate Tomorrow
- More ING Direct Referral Links Needed: Join the Waiting List
Thanks to the following websites that sent the most traffic to Consumerism Commentary during July 2008. RSS readers and search engines are not included in this list.
- Get Rich Slowly 0
- The Simple Dollar +5
- Money Saving Mom new
- MSN Smart Spending new
- MoneyBlogNetwork -2
- AllFinancialMatters -2
- Five Cent Nickel +1
- Free Money Finance -2
- pfblogs.org new
- Milion Dollar Journey new
- MyMoneyBlog new
- No Credit Needed -7
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published July 29, 2008. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.