At the end of every month, I take a look at the source of visitors to Consumerism Commentary, and in March, there were a lot of readers. Don’t forget to stay up-to-date by subscribing to the RSS feed, which will inform everyone of new articles here. Consider, for example, adding Consumerism Commentary to My Yahoo. Thanks to the following websites and blogs, not including RSS readers and social media websites, who sent the most readers this way during the month of March, with their movement on the list from February:
- Lifehacker 0
- Get Rich Slowly 0
- MoneyBlogNetwork +1
- Consumerist -1
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity New
- The Simple Dollar -2
- All Financial Matters +1
- Free Money Finance +2
- No Credit Needed New
- Fabulous Financials -1
- Five Cent Nickel New
- My Open Wallet New
Here are the top 10 visited articles from the past month, including the last few days of February. This only counts web visitors to each page; I don’t have any way of knowing how many people have read these articles via RSS. Only articles published within the last month are included. The Economic Stimulus Tax Rebate Calculator was still by far the most visited article, but that article was from January.
- Airborne to Pay $23.3 Million for False Advertising
- Economic Stimulus Rebate Schedule: When You’ll Receive Your Rebate
- How to Get Money Back From Airborne
- 8 Benefits to a Recession or Down Market
- Your Food Pantry is an Essential Part of Your Emergency Fund
- Is it Better to Receive a Tax Refund or Owe the IRS?
- 15 Families Hit Hard Recently: Time to Adjust Expectations?
- W-4 and Your Working Spouse (by Smithee)
- Turbo Charge Your Financial Transformation (by Father Sez)
- Too Cheap for iPhone or Blackberry, But I Got My Mobile Web Access (by Sasha)
Updated June 22, 2016 and originally published March 27, 2008.