At the end of each month, I recognize other websites for sending traffic to Consumerism Commentary during the last thirty days. This was another record month for Consumerism Commentary in terms of visitors, and I hope many of you were convinced to subscribe and return. Here is a list of websites, excluding search engines, RSS readers, and social media websites, that sent the most traffic to Consumerism Commentary over the past month. I’ve also included a number to show each site’s movement on the list since April.
- MSN MoneyCentral new
- Lifehacker -1
- Get Rich Slowly -1
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity 0
- I Will Teach You to be Rich new
- MoneyBlogNetwork -1
- The Simple Dollar -4
- AllFinancialMatters -2
- Consumerist -2
- Free Money Finance -3
- Wise Bread new
- No Credit Needed -2
Here are the top 10 visited articles from the past month, based on visits to the web site. Readers who view articles in their RSS software but don’t visit the website directly are not included when calculating this list. Once again, the most visited article this month was the Economic Stimulus Tax Rebate Calculator, originally posted in January. That isn’t included in the list below; only articles written in May plus the last few days of April are figured when determining this list. The list below shows that the Economic Stimulus is still foremost on visitors’ minds.
- Didn’t Receive Your Economic Stimulus Payment Yet?
- Would You Tell Your Boyfriend You’re Rich?
- 1,500 Economic Stimulus Payments Sent to the Wrong Accounts
- If You Had Filing Fees Deducted From Your Tax Refund You Will Receive a Paper Check Rebate
- What to Do With Your Economic Stimulus Payment (or Any Found Money)
- The Only 7 Investments You Need
- Personal Balance Sheet, April 2008 ($151,079, +5.3%)
- Sallie Mae Reporting Incorrect to Equifax, Dropping FICO Scores
- Personal Income Statement, April 2008 (Net Income: $717)
- Chrysler’s $2.99 Gas Guarantee: A Bad Deal
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published May 30, 2008. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @flexo on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.