I am excited to have PT Money as a partner for today’s giveaway, because together, Phil Taylor and I are offering an Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi to the winner. This giveaway is the latest in the Giveaway May series, wherein Consumerism Commentary is offering giveaways every weekday this month.
PT Money is a blog whose owner, the aforementioned Phil Taylor, writes about and leads discussions pertaining to personal finance. It’s a great blog, and should be on your reading list in addition to Consumerism Commentary. In fact, consider adding the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed and the PT Money RSS feed to your RSS reader of choice.
Now, for the giveaway. Keep in mind that to win, you must qualify based on the criteria included in the Giveaway May introduction. No purchase is necessary, but you must complete the following five steps by 11:59 PM Eastern Time tonight, May 18, 2011.
- Become a fan — or “like” — Consumerism Commentary on Facebook. If you are already a fan, don’t fret. You will qualify, too. If you’re not, you can use this button to make this process of “liking” Consumerism Commentary easy:
- Become a fan — or “like” — PT Money on Facebook. If you are already a fan, don’t fret. You will qualify, too. If you’re not, you can use this button to make this process of “liking” PT Money easy:
- Scroll to the bottom of this article or click here to view the form where you can leave a comment.
- Connect to your Facebook account by clicking the “Connect to Facebook” button. None of your Facebook information is stored here.
- Leave a comment to let me know that you are a fan of Consumerism Commentary and PT Money on Facebook.
Don’t forget to “like” the two websites and comment before the deadline of 11:59 PM Eastern Time on May 18, 2011. Those who comment after that time will not qualify for the giveaway. The winner will be contacted within the next few weeks. Once eligibility is confirmed, the iPad will be ordered and delivered directly to the winner.
Thanks and good luck!
Updated February 6, 2012 and originally published May 18, 2011. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the RSS feed or receive daily emails. Follow @ConsumerismComm on Twitter and visit our Facebook page for more updates.