Consumerism Commentary Podcast
At the end of April, I began working with Tom Dziubek to create the Consumerism Commentary Podcast. During the month of May, we produced five episodes of the podcast, including interviews with Dr. Bonnie Eaker-Weil, Liz Pulliam Weston, Matt Wallaert, J.D. Roth, Kerry Taylor, and several others. The Consumerism Commentary Podcast is now available on iTunes. To subscribe, use the Podcast RSS feed or visit the iTunes link.
Best of Consumerism Commentary, May 2009
Here are some of the most popular articles, based on total visitors, published on Consumerism Commentary in May. If you missed them this past month, take a look.
- What Percentage of Income Should Be Saved to Be Financially Responsible?
- GMAC Bank is Now Ally Bank
- Verify Funds on That Check Before You Cash It (by Smithee)
- 2009 Federal Income Tax Brackets and Marginal Rates
- Ally Bank Savings Account Review
- Five Jobs for People Who Like Money and Five Jobs for People Who Don’t
- Your House is Not a Good Investment
- Congress Passes Credit CARD Act of 2009, Now What?
- HUD Wants to Let First Time Home Buyers Use $8,000 Credit for Downpayment
Subscribe to the Consumerism Commentary email newsletter to receive one email each week with behind-the-scenes information about Consumerism Commentary, exclusive giveaways, and additional content. The newsletter is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Updated January 2, 2018 and originally published June 1, 2009.