Cofield's Concepts Review: Taxes and Business Courses
As an incorporated business owner, entrepreneur, or self-employed professional, it’s critical to have a clear understanding of business structures, tax implications, and the steps you can take to save time and money.
What is Cofield’s Concepts?
The Cofield’s Concepts community is managed by Carter Cofield, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Personal Financial Specialist (PFS).
The overarching goal of Cofield’s Concepts is two-fold:
- To help business owners and individuals pay less in taxes (without violating tax codes)
- To help entrepreneurs incorporate a business without overspending on attorneys and accountants
It doesn’t matter if you’re already a business owner or you want to go down this path in the future, Cofield’s Concepts has a variety of services designed to save you time and money, which allows you to put more resources into your company.
Quick Services Highlights
- Courses and Masterclasses
- Finance Blog
- Finance Podcast
Pros and Cons
Just the same as any financial service, there are pros and cons associated with Cofield’s Concepts. However, it’s clear from the start that the benefits far outweigh any potential drawbacks.
- Managed by Carter Cofield, a CPA and PFS
- Access to high-level courses, along with a free blog and podcast
- Detailed, easy to follow video instruction
- Access to downloadable freebies, such as templates
- 5-star reviews across the board
- The cost (more on this below)
- It’s possible you could still have questions upon completion
How Much Is Cofield’s Concepts: Cofield’s Concepts Courses and Master Classes
Yes, it costs money to enroll in either one of the Cofield’s Concepts courses. However, when compared to the cost of hiring an attorney and/or accountant, you’re saving thousands of dollars.
Deduct Everything – Your Blueprint to Tax-Free Living!
At $397, this course includes nine distinct sections:
- Welcome to the course
- The Tax Code is Your Friend
- What Are Tax Deductions (Write-offs)
- Deduct Everything – Making Your Lifestyle Tax Deductible
- Tax-Free Investing (Stocks)
- Tax-Free Investing (Real Estate)
- Keeping Records & Staying Organized
- Bonus Resources & Videos
- Final Words
Within each section, there are several videos related to the topic. For example, the “Deduct Everything” section covers:
- Turning Personal Expenses Into Business Deductions
- 10 Personal Expenses that Are Business Deductible
- Ultimate Tax Deduction Calculator Walkthrough
- Bonus: Deductions that 95% of Business Owners Don’t Know About
- Side Gig Cheat Code Pt.2
- Downloadable Freebies!
- Paying Your Children Tax-Free!
If you want to pay less in taxes—even if you don’t own a business—this course is a good jumping-off point.
Business Incorporation Blueprint – Start Your Dream Business Today
Are you wondering how to incorporate a business? Or still asking yourself ‘what is an incorporated business?’ Are you ready to pay an attorney or tax professional thousands of dollars to assist you?
Before you do so, consider the Cofield’s Concepts Business Incorporation Blueprint.
Just the same as its other course, it’s broken down into sections. These include:
- Welcome to the course
- Why Business Incorporation is Important
- Which Business Structure is Best For You?
- Final Words
In addition to guidance on choosing a business structure, there are in-depth videos associated with each type. For example, here’s what the LLC section contains:
- Pros and Con’s of LLC’s
- LLC University Walkthrough
- LLC Creation Walkthrough
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) Walkthrough
- Operating Agreement Templates
At $147, this course is a bargain. It gives you everything you need to incorporate your business, without the high cost of hiring an attorney or accountant.
What Makes Cofield’s Concepts Unique?
There’s a lot to like about Cofield’s Concepts. As you compare its services and courses to competitors, there are a few things that stand out:
- It’s designed with the user in mind, with simple to follow video lessons
- It’s comprehensive, ensuring that you learn everything you need to know
- Move at your own pace, it allows you to go as quickly or slowly as suits your schedule
- A focus on saving you time and money
There are thousands of online courses showing you how to save money on taxes and incorporate a business, but Cofield’s Concepts is the cream of the crop. As long as you’re willing to learn, you’ll end up in a better place.
Who is Cofield’s Concepts Best For?
Generally speaking, Cofield’s Concepts is best for two groups of people:
- Current business owners and entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to start a business
For example, if you’re interested in enrolling in the Cofield’s Concepts tax deduction course, you’ll soon find yourself able to answer questions such as:
- What does tax deductible mean?
- What is the tax code?
- Is tax-free investing possible?
- What’s the best way to manage tax records?
If you’re a business owner or entrepreneur, you need as much knowledge as possible regarding taxes and business structures. Cofield’s Concepts has a course for both of those subjects.
With the guidance of this Cofield’s Concepts review, we hope that you now understand that help is available. And just as important, that you don’t need to consult with an attorney or tax professional to get on the right track.
When it comes to taxes, entrepreneurship, and personal finances, you’ll always have questions. Fortunately, with the help of the Cofield’s Concepts community, you won’t have to look far for accurate answers.