One of the best methods of reading Consumerism Commentary and staying up-to-date with the latest articles and posts is through RSS subscription. By subscribing to the Consumerism Commentary RSS feed with feed-reading software such as Google Reader or aggregators such as My Yahoo, you’ll always be aware of new content here.
If you prefer to have daily updates emailed directly to you, simply enter your address below.
Your email address will be used for nothing other than daily updates generated by Consumerism Commentary. I won’t sell your email address to any third party and I won’t send you any junk mail.
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, a social media services based on short personal updates. My updates tend to be somewhat random non sequiturs but occasionally I might write about something pertaining to personal finance. I don’t simply duplicate my RSS feed.
If you do, however, prefer to receive notifications of new Consumerism Commentary articles on twitter, follow ConsumerismComm as well.
Top November articles
Here are the most popular articles written in November:
- Citigroup Credit Card Rates Going Up: A Mystery (by Smithee)
- Personal Income Statement: October 2008 (Net Income: $9,074)
- President-Elect Obama’s Approach to the Economy
- Lessons Learned From Losing a Quarter Million Dollars (by Debtkid)
- Changed My Verizon Wireless Plan: Same Features for $30 Less
- GM Wants You to Fear its Collapse
- Personal Balance Sheet, October 2008 ($164,209, -6.1%)
- FNBO Direct Rated Best Online Savings Account by Kiplinger
- Banks You May Not Know About Offer High-Yield Savings Accounts
- November Cash Experiment
Updated March 26, 2017 and originally published December 3, 2008.