Consumerism Commentary in the Press
Occasionally, Consumerism Commentary is featured or mentioned in the mainstream press. Below is a list of many of my media appearances. Media: Please contact me if you are interested in speaking to me about any topic and I will respond as soon as possible.
- KRLD-CBS Dallas/Fort Worth, AM 1080. Appeared on the news to discuss replacing dollar bills with dollar coins, March 7, 2011
- A Debt Payoff Plan That Works, Liz Pulliam Weston, MSN Money, first published September 14, 2009.
- 10 Best Financial Blogs for Riding Out the Storm, Russell Bailyn, blogs.com, first published June 24, 2009.
- The 100 Most Useful Web Sites, Liz Pulliam Weston, MSN Money, first published April 20, 2009.
- Newsweek: Money: Net Interest, by Newsweek staff, first published April 19, 2008.
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing E-Report, with Tom Dziubek, first published December 14, 2007 (podcast interview).
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing E-Report, with Tom Dziubek, first published December 7, 2007 (podcast interview).
- Money Magazine: The 28 Best Money Web Sites, by Joe Light, Ismat Sarah Mangla and Pat Regnier, first published December 4, 2007.
- U.S. News & World Report: Frank Talk on Finances, by Emily Brandon, first published February 4, 2007.
- U.S. News & World Report: Blogging Your Way to Retirement Goals, by Emily Brandon, first published November 16, 2006.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance: Must-Read Bloggers, by David Landis, first published October 2006.
- BusinessWeek Online: Best Blogs for the Young and Broke, by Karyn McCormack, first published August 11, 2006.
- Associated Content: The Best Personal Finance Blogs, first published July 24, 2006.
- Press Release: MoneyBlogNetwork Launches, first published January 30, 2006.
- Wall Street Journal: A Personal Guide to Personal-Finance Blogs, by Andrew Blackman, first published August 18, 2005.
- Wall Street Journal Sunday: Bloggers Put the Personal in Personal Finance Sites, by Andrew Blackman, first published July 17, 2005.
- Jungle Magazine: I, Blogger, by Jeff Ousborne, first published April 2005.
- Yahoo Finance: Welcome to the Blogosphere, first published March 11, 2005.
Flexo is available for interviews. Contact him for scheduling.
Honorable mentions outside mainstream media
- The 10 Best Financial Blogs for Beginners