Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express earn bonus Starpoints
*Editorial Note: The below offer is no longer available.
If you’re a frequent domestic traveler, having a good credit card with a great rewards program is essential for not only saving money but also for providing preferential service. Previously, we published our favorite travel rewards credit cards and the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express was on the top of the list. One of the main reasons is the welcome bonus offer where, for a limited time, you can earn up to 30,000 bonus Starpoints during the first six months of card ownership.
Here’s how you can earn those bonus Starpoints, after being approved for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, and after making your first purchase you’ll earn 10,000 Starpoints. And, after you spend $5,000 in eligible purchases during the first six months, you’ll earn 20,000 bonus Starpoints. The combined bonus may be enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 hotel like the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. Offer expires 9/3/2013.
Added benefits of the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express offers a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95:
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Limited Time Offer- Earn an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints® after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Offer ends 4/5.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply.
For additional information review the disclosure and terms and conditions on the American Express application page or contact American Express customer service. Please verify all terms and conditions of any credit or charge card prior to applying.
To take advantage of the Starpoints bonus offer and receive up to 30,000 bonus Starpoints, visit the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express using any link within this post.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.